Have you ever thought of displaying your books in a fun, cheap, easy way instead of bulky particle board bookshelves in the middle of your bedroom? Book shelves could be custom made in relation to how often you will get back to them and use them. Check these display tips that are ideal for you and your family members.
- Books are not all a keeper; you don’t have to stack pile of unwanted books because you don’t know how to give them away. Once you estimate amount of books you have, you will get an idea about how to display them
- Go transparent with custom made glass mini library or shelves; you can use it too to display books, ceramics and objects d’art.
- In most homes; corners go unused and they are so creative in display. Add cornered open shelves and you can display both books and custom art pieces for both a library.
- If you have a comfy sofa you can custom a side table that suits to be a book’s keeper.
- Do you own a collection of favorite books? Stack them horizontally in display above that antique table or piano if you’ve got one.
- Do you have the impression that metal boards are used for kitchen storage only? Try it to display few books. The contrast between raw and regimented makes it look work as a piece of art.