Hair Care is a talent beyond being something innately feminine, because hair needs special care and intensive treatment from time to time. There are three types of hair: dry, oily and normal hair and each has its own problems that can be treated easily with a little time allotted each week.
Your hair may be normal, but that as a result of some physiological or hormonal changes may become dry and dull and difficult to control, especially after washing. It often comes as a result of drought and a change in diet. Among the most important factors to treat dry hair is to eat foods rich in zinc.
Treatment for dry hair:
- Mix a cup of yogurt with two tablespoons of pureed chickpeas, then gently massage your scalp, and rinse the hair after five minutes. After applying this method once a week for a month you'll notice the difference.
- If you do not mind a wet appearance you can mix two tablespoons of castor oil and a large hanging spoon of glycerin (Vaseline) with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Massage the scalp well and leave for 20 minutes and then rinse your hair.
Greasy hair is usually hereditary and sometimes it increases the secretion of fat in the hair, which lends more texture and an unwanted greasy look. Regardless of the method of treatment it is recommended to wash greasy hair two or three times a week with a shampoo free of any moisturizers.
Treatment for greasy hair:
- Boil half a cup of water with 2 green mint leaves for a period of 20 minutes. Wait until the water cools, then add to your normal shampoo (add in the amount of the palm of the hand of your shampoo). Wash as normal, and the mint will absorb excess oils from the scalp.
- Boil 2 carrots and mash them. Then put it on your hair for 15 minutes, and rinse.
It is usually easy to take care of normal hair as it does not need a lot of therapy, but routine care and following a balanced diet will help in maintaining its freshness. We also advise you to drink juices, and eat fresh onions to feed your hair from the inside.
Treatment for normal hair:
- Mash 2 cucumbers and put them on the entire hair for 15 minutes before rinsing to get your hair thick and shiny.