You will be amazed at how amazing this dish will taste with the combination of baked mushroom, rice and sauce. Very tasty to serve during gatherings and dinners especially for children who don’t like the taste of fresh mushrooms.
- 1 cup uncooked Abukass Rice
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle
In a large skillet, saute the rice in butter for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Add celery and onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until the celery is tender.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Stir in the broth, water, soy sauce and parsley. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
يقدم ساخنا و يزين بجبنة البارميزان على الوجه.