This is one of the easiest yet healthiest and delicious recipes. It can be served with Asian cuisine.
1 cup of Abukass Rice (already boiled/cooked)
Green onion (minced)
Bag of iced peas
1 teaspoon of butter (or more as desire)
- Heat the butter in a deep pan then add the green onion and peas while stirring.
- Leave the pan on the stove until the ingredients are cooked.
- Then add the rice, stir it and cover the pan and leave it steaming for 10 min.
- Break the eggs inside a plate and add salt and pepper.
- Make a small whole with the rice in the middle of the pan and pour the egg mix in it.
- Once the egg is done mix it with the rice.
- When served you can add some black pepper on top to decorate.