- This dish is suitable for people following low in calorie diet.
- It originates from Asia and got spread all over the world with local spices.
- Portuguese recipes are rich and full-flavored dishes, closely related to Mediterranean cuisine.
- 1½ Cup AbuKass rice
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, preferably skinless
- 2 cans mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ Cup cooking cream, you can use any type of preferred cream
- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Onions, tiny chopped
- Salt & pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Cut chicken breasts in halves, brush tops and bottoms well with vegetable oil and desired spices and set aside.
- Mix one cup of milk with cream, add onion and washed rice, then add mushrooms.
- Move rice mixture into baking dish. Place chicken pieces on top. Pour remaining cup of milk with half cup of water over chicken. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Finally, remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes.
Serve dish warm, garnish with chopped cilantro.