If you happened to spend some time in any city around the world and run through its traditional kitchen, chances are you've came across rice pudding. It's easy to prepare and chances are you can ask your kids to help you prepare it. This dessert stands for carbohydrates and high protein.
- This old recipe is one of every kitchen’s most traditional desserts.
- It's simple to prepare and has handy ingredients to be baked anytime.
- You can top rice pudding with fruits or sweetened fruits.
- 1 Cup AbuKass rice, cooked
- 2 ½ cups whole milk
- ¾ Cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon powder
- ¼ tbsp. nutmeg, ground
- ¾ cups raisins
- Start by preheating oven to 350 ° C.
- Grease your chosen baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients (except flour) then add beaten eggs.
- Place baking dish in a large pan filled with water.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is lightly browned and set.
Serve cold with sweetened fruits or fruits.