This fast and saucy dish is colorful with its basic ingredients: tender beef, asparagus and mushrooms together with in a delicious sauce.
- This perfect Italian dish doesn’t need stove top, as you can cook it easily with one skillet.
- It is also quick and easy for new cookers and can put it together at a moment's notice.
Serves: Family of 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
1 Cup AbuKass Rice, cooked
1 Beef steak, boneless & cut into thin strips
½ Kg asparagus (4 cups), chopped
2 Portobello mushroom, sliced
½ Cup roasted spicy pepper
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
1¾ Cup Beef Broth
Salt & Pepper as desired
- In a medium bowl stir sauce ingredients and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- In a medium nonstick skillet cook the beef over high heat until it's well done. Pour off any fat.
- Add asparagus, mushrooms and pepper to the beef skillet. Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet, reduce heat and cook and stir until the mixture thickens.
You can serve rice and beef in separate dishes or you may pour the beef mixture over the rice.