This Asian style vinegar rice is perfect to accompany meats or fish that are cooked with any soy sauce base. It’s simple and straightforward and could be prepared ahead of time.
- This Asian recipe has handy ingredients to be prepared anytime.
- You can top rice with desired meat or vegetables.
- 4 Cups AbuKass rice, cooked
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- 1 Bunch cilantro, minced
- 4 Tbsp. white vinegar or rice vinegar if available
- 1 Lime juice
- In bowl, mix chopped cilantro, melted butter, vinegar, lime juice and cooked rice, and stir softly until well combined.
- Serve warm immediately.