Burritos have a good amount of protein and nutrients that the body needs for one day, and the corn is rich in coline and fiber. You can prepare this easy meal and for your family or during special occasions.
The recipe features:
- This meal is like a good carbohydrates capsule so it is ideal for children and adolescents.
- Burritos is wonderful recipe for family meetings during the weekend.
- The origin of this dish goes back to Mexico and is spreading in South America, with many additions of local spices.
6 loaves tortilla
1 cup of Abukass rice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 green pepper
1 bell pepper Jalapeño
½ cup corn
½ cup red beans
2 cups chicken broth
Salt and pepper
Dry coriander and cumin and cinnamon and dry thyme
- Soak rice for half an hour in cold water and drain.
- In a small saucepan heat the oil and caramelize the onions and garlic until cooked, then add the paprika and chili, and add rice and toss for a few minutes and then pour the hot broth with salt and pepper and the rest of the Fragrances and let cook over low heat.
In every loaf place the appropriate amount of rice and add to it whatever you desire from other ingredients and wrap the loaf like a sandwich and serve.