With the global availability of food components in all local shopping areas it is easy to prepare any dish in any place, and today we offer you an easy and rich and simple meal of fish and chicken that you can prepare for your family without the need to visit a Chinese Restaurant!
- 3 cups of Abukass Rice
- 1 kg fish fillet
- 5 whole chicken thighs with bone
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves section
- 3 minced carrots (average)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped medium
- ¼ cup fresh mushroom
- 3 tbsp sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Boil the chicken drumsticks as usual for half an hour and then cover with a mixture of ketchup and soy sauce and vinegar and a pinch of salt and sugar, then roast it in the oven.
- Heat the oil and stir the fish fillets until golden and put them aside.
- In a medium saucepan heat a little oil and stir the onions until tender, then add the carrots, garlic, bell pepper, mushrooms and stir constantly until all ingredients are cooked.
- Add the sugar, vinegar, ketchup and soy sauce and stir the mixture until it boils.
- Pour water on the fish and rice mixture and let cook over medium heat.
- Move the rice to the tray, decorate it with the chicken drumsticks and serve hot.
- Like other Chinese dishes: We advise you not to add salt and black pepper.
- You can use leftover rice to make the dish.
- This is the perfect meal if some members of your family do not eat fish or chicken.