This variety rice is easy and tasty recipe which require minimal ingredients. It's easy to prepare and taste delicious.
- Carrot has hints of sweet taste, by adding up spices you will have a delicious and colorful meal.
- This dish is one of the oldest appetizers served at many traditional cuisines around the world.
- 3 Cups AbuKass rice, steam cooked
- 1 Cup Carrots, finely grated
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, mashed
- ½ Tbsp. Red Chili powder
- 2½ Tbsp. Coriander, chopped
- Peanuts (if desired)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat oil then pour peanuts and fry till browned, set aside.
- In the same pan add onions with garlic; stir until it’s slightly browned. Add grated carrot, sauté till it becomes tender. Add salt with red chili.
- Add roasted peanuts and coriander blend gently and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
Place rice mixture in bowl mold and garnish with peanuts