- This dish is suitable for strictly vegetarians.
- Cauliflower and rice is an old-style meal spread all over China and Western Asia.
- Cauliflower & rice is traditionally served during the Chinese New Year.
- Meats are also frequently used in the dish.
- 1 head cauliflower, separated in florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 knob ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mint, chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- ½ can mushrooms, sliced
- Scallions or meat strips if desired
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- 1 tbsp. Coconut vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Apple vinegar
- In a food processor, chop Cauliflower until pieces are the size of rice. Then chop the rest of the ingredients separately.
- If you desired to add meat, toss dices into a large skillet over medium heat and fry until crispy.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl, add salt and pepper and pour on hot meat and fry like omelet.
- In a separate skillet, stir chopped onions until golden, toss in mushrooms with sprinkle of desired spices and stir until mushrooms are brown. Finally add ginger and cauliflower.
- Cover Skillet and lower heat, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix all mixtures together gently.
Serve dish warm with soy sauce, garnish with green onions.