- This is an easy and delicious recipe that suits cooking for one or for many.
- You can alternate cheese with cream or none if you wish.
- Add any desired vegetables of your choice.
- ¾ Cups of cooked AbuKass Rice (plain)
- ½ Cups, Chopped Onions
- ½ Cups, Chopped Celery
- 2 Cups Cubed Cooked Chicken
- ½ Cup, Cooking Cream or Mushroom cream or/and Mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup, chicken broth
- ½ Tbsp. Curry Powder
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter or margarine
- Clove, minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Bring butter or margarine to a medium skillet, stir onions then minced garlic and celery. When mix becomes crunchy, stir in cream or mushroom cream gradually and curry powder.
- Finally, stir in cubed cooked chicken and cooked rice, mix for a while then pour all contents into large baking dish.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes and remember to stir well before serving.
Garnish with chopped parsley and carrots, better served with Caesar salad.