This dish is ideal to use leftovers, actually its taster when prepared with leftover cooked rice. It’s also both easy on the wallet and the waistline!
- Chicken fried rice could be served as the main dish or part of a meal.
- This dish is Ideal for quick and easy meal seekers.
- It’s full of nutrients no matter what age group your family is.
- 4 Cups AbuKass rice, cooked
- ½ Kg Chicken chops
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Green onion, diced
- ½ Cup green peas
- ½ Cup Carrots, shredded
- 4 tbsp. vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs, whipped
- Soy Sauce as desired
- Sesame oil as desired
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet, pour in onions and green onion, sauté until golden then add other vegetables and stir occasionally for another 5 minutes then finally pour in chicken.
- Add in whipped egg into the skillet and leave it to cook over medium heat, turning over once. Cook the other half the same way. Cut the egg into thin strips, and save for later.
- Add the soy sauce, salt & pepper and sesame oil. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve dish warm, garnish with chopped green onion.