How about you create a unique and delicious dish that will please all your family members
Although it’s a dish that might need time in preparation, it is worth every effort as you can serve it during big dinners and banquets.
The Recipe Features:
- This dish is suitable for all family members.
- You can make this dish during Ramadan banquet or big lunches or dinners.
- You can add chopped meat to the rice if you have children who don’t like chicken.
2 cups of Abukass Rice
4 cups chicken broth or water
4 sections of onion rings
Salt and black pepper
Turmeric and cumin to taste
- Begin by boiling the chicken in a big casserole with cinnamon sticks, cardamom.
- Heat the oil and toss the onions until they become golden, move them to a blender and smash them with a little water.
- Fry the minced onions in a pot and pour the broth and let it boil, add the spices, rice and let cook on low heat.
- In the meantime roast the chicken until red in the oven.
Flip the rice in a big tray and place the chicken on top of it, you can decorate the dish with fried nuts and serve it with yoghurt.