Today's children are no longer satisfied with a simple hot dish in front of them, mothers have to get creative and diversify their foods given the cultural openness we are all witnessing. This is why we offer you today a special Indian dish with Eastern ingredients that will surely impress your family.
3 cups of Abukass Rice
6 cups of chicken broth or hot water
1 cup of coconut milk
2 kg Boneless chicken cut into medium cubes
1 minced onion
2 diced bell peppers
3 tsp curry
1 small spoon sugar
1 tsp paprika
Cashews and Parsley for garnish
Salt and Pepper for taste
- In a small saucepan heat the cooking oil and cook the chicken until done.
- Move the chicken to another bowl and add the peppers and onions in a pot and stir together until they melt then add all of the spices, sugar and chicken and stir until it all comes together. Add the chicken broth and let boil then lower the fire and cover the pot for 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cashews and let the dish cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately and decorate with parsley
- You can prepare this dish by cooking the chicken and rice together or separately and submitted next to each other.
- You can also prepare the chicken in advance and stored in the refrigerator and then finish the rest of the cooking process on the day you wish to serve it.