- Grilled fish with mango salsa can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and gives you the freedom to mix and try many desired fruits such as peaches and raisins.
- Combination of seafood and juicy tropical fruits like mangos and pineapples gives a unique taste that combines east with west.
- 1¼ Cups of AbuKass Rice, cooked
- 4 mangoes, ripe
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 lemons, juice
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2½ tsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper as desired
- Before serving immediately, put pieces in serving platter, top with mango salsa and serve with steamed rice.
- To prepare fish: Preheat grill to medium-high. Cut fish into large equal pieces. Rub surface with olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange fillets on grill, cook until flesh is solid, 5 minutes per side should be enough.
- Combine mangos with remaining ingredients except for cilantro and rice; toss gently and put aside.
- To prepare Mango salsa: In a bowl, slice off mango’s fleshy cheeks then cut as close to the pit as possible. Cut flesh into 2cm dices (the smaller you prepare your dices the smoother salsa gets), scrape flesh from mango skin too.
Serve dish warm with lemon wedges, garnish with cilantro.