- This is an easy and delicious recipe that suits vegetarians.
- This meal is a great way to use left over rice and vegetables. You can add eggs to gain extra protein.
- Add any desired vegetables & cheese of your choice.
- 3 Cups of AbuKass Rice, cooked
- 1 sack frozen green beans, equal to 20 fresh haricots
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste or red chili paste
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Chopped cilantro or mint for garnish
- Roasted peanuts, lightly crushed
- Clean green beans if needed and cut them in half.
- In medium saucepan boil water with salt, add beans and boil them till tender. Move drained beans to iced water to stop the cooking process and keep the beans bright green and crunchy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk chili paste and soy sauce with 1 tablespoon water till they form a paste. And put aside.
- Finally, heat oil in a wok; add onion and sauté till tender and put pepper, sauté mixture for about a minute. Add drained green beans, then chili paste. Stir for another minute. Add cooked rice to wok; softly and quickly stir the fried rice to combine ingredients.
Garnish with crushed peanuts and chopped cilantro