- This rich with aroma and flavor dish is great when you have rice leftovers.
- Garlic and rice is a breakfast staple in Philippines.
- This way of cooking rice goes well with several fried meats, such sausages.
- 1 Cup AbuKass rice-cooked
- 2 Cups hot water
- 3 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic- Minced
- ¼ Tbsp. Turmeric powder
- Salt, soy sauce and white pepper as desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add garlic and stir until golden brown, do not allow it to burn or the flavor will be bitter.
- Stir in the cooked rice, add salt, pepper and desired additions. Cook and stir until well blended for about 5 minutes.
Garnish with fried garlic on top and serve hot with your favorite main dish.