- This vegetarian meal is rich in fiber and vitamins.
- This dish is ideal for children who do not like spinach taste or other herbs.
- Using basmati rice with this recipe shows its’ best taste.
- 2 Cups Abukas rice
- ½ bunch minced parsley
- ½ bunch chopped coriander
- ¼ bunch minced green mint
- ¼ easpoon turmeric
- 1 green pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 cups water
- Fried nuts and raisins as desired
- Soak washed rice in warm water with a pinch of salt.
- In a blender pour parsley, coriander, mint, turmeric, green pepper and garlic, and Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- In a pot, boil water with salt and oil, add rice and cook on medium heat until tender but not completely cook. Remove extra water.
- In a pan, heat little oil,add green herbs mixture, then pour rice and stir lightly. Finally, add quarter cup of hot water and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
Serve hot, garnish with raisins and fried nuts