Would you like to create a new dish for your family? How about you make a healthy dish rich in vegetables and which gives you the freedom to add whatever ingredients you like with them.
The Recipe Features:
- This dish is one of the most popular Indian recipes.
- Some call it Beryani however the biryani has other traditional spices used with it.
- You can add chicken pieces or deboned meat pieces to it.
3 cups of Abukass Rice
6 cups chicken broth or water
5 Boneless chicken small clipped pieces
3 onions, sliced thin
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 small piece of ginger, minced
2 small spoon sauce½ small spoon of saffron soaked in ½ small cup of rose water
- Heat the oil and toss the onions until they become golden, add the chicken and stir for three minutes, then add the garlic and ginger and the sauce and stir until well combined, then add the vegetables gradually and slowly
.- Pour the water and add the spices and seasonings, and let the chicken and vegetables cook over low heat until tender.
- Add the rice and let cook on the backburner.
- Pour the mixture of saffron and rose water and then shut the pot and let sit aside for two minutes before serving.Serving Suggestions:Flip the pot in a serving dish and decorate with green mint, you can serve it with yogurt or green salad.
Boiled vegetables as desired: Carrots - beans - potatoes- cauliflower - peas - bellpeppers and salt and pepper for taste.
And Indian spices or liquid sauce as desired