- Simple and easy recipe to prepare in short time.
- Its’ ingredients are rich with Protein, Carbohydrates and fibers.
- Rice and Kabab is the popular dish from Iran, Turkey and Eastern Europe.
- 3 CupsAbukasrice
- 5 Cups water
- ½ teaspoon saffron, soaked in little warm water
- ½ Kg Kabab
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Onions, minced
- 1medium cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1teaspoon cumin
- ½Cup chopped green coriander
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped dill
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Soak washed rice in warm water with salt.
- Meantime, shape kabab into balls, roll in flour and fry for few minutes on all sides until golden.
- Fry onions in little oil until tender, then let aside.
- In the same oil, add cabbage and stir until tender, then add onions, coriander, dill, salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, and pour well.
- In cooking pan, heat oil with little butter, pour saffron then a layer of rice, proceed with equal layer of cabbage and few meatballs. Repeat layers, then make some holes in the longitudinal surface of rice using a wooden spoon hand, Close pot well and cook on low heat for 30 minutes or until rice is well cooked perfectly.
Garnish with kabab balls and serve it hot.