- The exotic mix of its ingredients makes it attractive and unpredictable.
- This colorful dish is recommended for summer picnics.
- 1½ Cup AbuKass rice
- 2 Chicken breasts if desired (boneless & diced)
- 2 red Onions, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into dices
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into dices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper as desired
- In a bowl toss rice, chicken, mangos, avocados and onions. Add oil, salt and pepper, lemon juice, and cilantro.
- Heat oil in pan, put chicken and cook until golden then keep aside.
- Boil rice or cook it plain as desired.
Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with oregano.