Sour cream rice is an Ideal dish for busy cookers who seek meals suitable for all family members. Though it’s common as a lunch dish, it can be served for dinner.
- This high in Carb dish is a good treat for weekends.
- Its’ sour cream basic ingredient makes it rich and aromatic.
- This easy recipe suits serving as family dinner or during huge meals.
- 1 Cups AbuKass rice
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup chili peppers, shredded
- 1 Cup feta cheese, divided
- 1 Cup kernel corn, drained
- ¼ Cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot, cook rice in chicken broth or water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover lid and simmer 20 minutes.
- Grease an oven dish; pour in cooked rice, sour cream, chili peppers, corn, cheese and cilantro. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven, until cheese is bubbly and golden.
.Serve warm with green salad