A lot of mothers favor the preparation of delicacies and delicious foods in a shorter time than usual, whether for being an employee or due to the size of other responsibilities. The solution is to not give up on these dishes but to find the shortest ways that are commensurate with the nature of family life in order to prepare them.
Tips about the dish:
You can make a biryani with warm tomato salad or with milk yoghurt
- 3 cooked rice cups of Abukass Rice (you can use leftover rice)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 chicken, cut to four parts and skinned
- 4 red onions
- 1 yoghurt
- 3 tbsp mint
- Spices of the biryani: Black pepper, cinnamon, cloves
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- Clean and soak the chicken in the spices with yogurt and salt and set aside for half an hour at least.
- In a medium saucepan cut the onions into slices and stir in the oil until golden in color, and then put the chicken pieces marinated in it, grill them a bit and then and pour a little water until half the chicken is submerged and let it cook on low heat until tender and heavily marinated.
- Pour the cooked rice over the chicken and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Scatter the Biryani in a serving plate gently, and add the chicken on the top.