- Sushi is a famous Japanese dish spread around the world.
- Traditional Sushi s is prepared from raw meat, but worldwide it’s mostly served with smoked meat.
- Teppanyaki is the original Japanese seasoning that is known as green and very spicy soy sauce.
- Japanese rice used to prepare Sushi is sticky, but it is possible to use other types of rice.
- 2 cups AbuKas Rice
- 1 tin tuna
- ½ pepper bell
- 3 Nouri papers
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak washed rice for 15 minutes, cook as usual on low heat until tender, and then let it cool.
- Add sugar, vinegar and stir gently.
- Mash tuna with fork, and then add tiny chopped peppers. Finally add mayonnaise and salt.
- Prepare a slice of Nouri paper on dry surface, pour two tablespoons of rice and distribute it evenly in a row. Putan amount of tuna equal to rice; add a row of sliced peppers, gently roll Nouri to form of a cylinder.
- Slice into equal parts with a sharp knife moistened with water.
You can serve it immediately without garnish since it is colored with natural ingredients.