This platter of basic ingredients is great with leftovers. Parmesan cheese is rarely combined with rice but when done the result is so tasty and different.
- This is an easy recipe for cozy family meals gatherings.
- Parmesan cheese makes dish fancy.
- You can prepare this dish the night before.
- 3 Cups AbuKass rice, cooked
- ½Cups water
- 2 Onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper as desired
- In a saucepan: Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in the rice, water, garlic and seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and cover lid. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serve with salad; you may want to add extra Parmesan cheese on top.