Regardless of the beneficial nutrients contained in soup that you can prepare in several varieties, including using a lot of leftover foods saving energy and money, knowing that most types of soups are easy to prepare.
- ¼ cup of Abukass Boiled Rice
- 12 bag frozen peas
- 4 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 grated carrots
- 6 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or grated fresh
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- Lemon juice if desired
- In a medium saucepan stir the onion in butter or oil until golden, then add the garlic, carrots, and stir together for three additional minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, rice and peas to the mixture and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until homogeneous components.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and then pour back into the pan to keep hot.
- Directly before serving add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.