- A healthy dish that is rich with carbohydrates and fiber.
- You can add parsley or ginger to add aroma and taste.
- Omitting meat kebab would make it a suitable vegetarian dish.
3 cups AbuKass rice
½ kg meat kabab
½ bunch of parsley (or as desired)
2 tbsp. Spices as desired
3 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon hot pepper/or as desired
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil to add natural flavor
1 head cabbage, minced
2 medium-sized onions
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup flour
Water to cook rice
- Wash rice and soak in water for an hour.
- In a deep bowl mix kebab with cumin, cinnamon, pepper, and desired spices all together well. Make medium-sized balls of the mixture and sprinkle with flour.
- In non-stick frying pan add olive oil and stir garlic and onion until golden, then add cabbage, parsley, and black pepper and stir the mixture until the cabbage is cooked.
- Boil the rice in water until cooked.
- Wipe the cooking pot with oil, put one layer of cooked rice then a layer of cabbage and then a layer of meatballs, and so on until you finish all quantities.
- Add little water, cook on low heat for 15 minutes or until the mixture is fragrant.
Serve hot with yogurt or cabbage salad.