Chicken and rice dish is one of the most famous dishes from around the world as they are prepared with rice and chicken as well as local spices and add ons. The dish that we offer you here is called in Japanese Onigera or rice ball and consists of the same ingredients, but it in the form of delicious balls.
- 3 of cooked Abukass Rice
- 3 Boneless chicken breast and poached
- Sesame for garnish
- Salt and pepper for taste
- In a large tray divide the rice dish into 15 medium-ball.
- Prepare a small bowl with water and a bit of salt, and knead the rice ball then soak them in the water until they are solid. Make a hole in the middle of the ball with your finger for the chicken filling that you prepared.
- Roll the balls in a plate with the sesame until completely covered
- Serve with Soya or Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chicken is one of the lightest meats and the richest in protein, in addition to that this method is simple and easy to prepare with components that are available at any time.
- You can replace the chicken with fish or meat or vegetables or any component you like.