- This is a perfect dessert for informal family feasts.
- Dates, milk and rice ingredients; makes it ideal for seniors, kids and teenagers
- It’s an easy to make dish especially with short notice visits.
- Rice pudding can be served hot or cold with fresh fruits slices or nuts.
2 cups cooked AbuKass rice
2 cups milk
2 tbsp. sugar
15 dates, pocked and chopped
¼ Cardamom powder
- Pour rice into food processor and blend until it becomes coarse, but not pureed.
- Transfer rice to a saucepan and stir in the milk, sugar and dates. Cook the mixture over low heat while stirring occasionally until the dates are tender, this should be done in 20 minutes.
- Leave the pudding aside for 10 minutes, and then pour it in serving cups.
You can serve pudding warm or cold. Sprinkle diced almonds or coconut flakes as a final touch.