This is a vegetarian dish and is the most famous of Asian side dishes, it can also be presented along with all the main dishes or main meal fasts.
The recipe features:
- This traditional dish is one of the popular dishes in Thailand, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- The basic element is cabbage.
- This easy and delicious recipe is very appropriate for kids.
- ½ baguettes rice vermicelli
- 1 carrot
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 hot red pepper
- 2 green onions or white onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Spring Roll Dough
- Boil the water with rice and vermicelli.
- In the meantime, put all the amounts of the stuffing in a blender until homogeneous.
- Heat a little oil in the pan and pour the filling and stir until tender, add the soy sauce and spices.
- Reduce the fire and add the noodles and mix well.
- Fill the roll dough with the stuffing and fry in a deep saucepan.
Serve hot with the main dish, or with your favorite dipping sauce.