This is one of the most popular dishes in South America and is often served with fish dishes or red meat, we recommend that you try it as soon as you can as it is an easy dish that does not require a lot of time and effort.
- 2 cup of Abukass Rice
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¾ cup grated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 minced green onions if desired
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Wash the rice in water and drain.
- In a medium saucepan stir the garlic and onions in butter over low heat until soft.
- Add the rice to the onion and garlic with coconut, salt and pepper and mix until they are in harmony, then add the milk, water and a stir them well, when the water boils lower the fire and cover the pot tightly and let simmer.
- Flip the rice in a serving dish with chopped green onions and fried cashews if desired.
Coconut is considered one of the most popular types of ingredients in many recipes from around the world, and if your family members are fans of coconut we advise you to try it as soon as possible!