This easy to prepare dish is full with rich taste that makes it enough to serve by its own. You can also use rice leftovers.
- This famous Chinese plate is flexible to substitute any of its ingredients.
- You can add many varieties: ground beef, green onions or spinach.
- This dish is suitable for strictly vegetarians.
- 3 Cups AbuKass Rice, cooked
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- Beansprouts (optional)
- Soy sauce as desired
- Salt & pepper as desired
- In a bowl, beat together eggs with oils and put aside.
- Heat a large frying pan, add cooked rice and stir for about 5 minutes, add onions and beansprouts.
- Pour in soy sauce, salt & pepper and cook for another few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, pour the beaten eggs in a zigzag line, use a wooden spoon to break up egg flakes. Then toss on the rice and stir for another minute.
Serve straight away, garnish with lemon wedges