Are you looking for an integrated dish with many health benefits? We offer you a world-famous dish in most kitchens, as it is a favorite among youngsters and adults.
The Recipe Features:
- You can add vegetables that you love in this dish with pieces of meat or chicken depending on what your family prefers for a full meal.
- Green vegetables are known to contain essential vitamins, selenium and other nutrients, as well anti-cancer properties.
- This recipe is easy and delicious and is suitable for one person or more.
- 3 cups of Abukass rice
- 6 cups water
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup peas
- ½ packet mushroom, sliced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- In an average pot boil the water then add the rice and salt, cover it and leave the rice cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a frying pan and stir the vegetables for five minutes or until crispy.
- Add the rice and vegetables and stir lightly with a fork until well mixed, then cover the pot and let simmer on a very low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve hot, you can decorate with dairy pebbles or rosemary paper