No childhood memory is complete without meals of sausages, which has long been accused of being unhealthy, and the truth is that the old preparation method made it an environment for bacteria to grow, which lead to damage of the intestine and for slow poisoning in some cases but with methods of canning and modern preparation and with added nitrites salt it has become safer. We give you these sausages in a new way so that you can impress your family and your children.
- 1 1/2 cup of Abukass Rice
- ¼ kg of chicken sausage, cut into small slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- Fried nuts for decoration
- Heat the oil and then stir until the onions are brown, add the sausages and roast slightly.
- Add the rice and cooking water and salt, with desired spices and let water boil. Shut the pot and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Move the rice with sausages to a serving plate and then add the fried nuts and serve hot.
- If you're trying this dish for the first time we recommend that you try a small amount until you get to the composition and taste that your family likes.
- You can make this dish by cooking the rice separately or mixed with sausages.