Who does not crave a Shawarma Sandwich from time to time? There are some meals that are not specific to any time or place and seem just right to eat at any time.
Here we offer you a new way to make this dish to impress your family and children.
- ¾ cup of Abukass rice, cooked
- 2 chicken breast (or meat)
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger crushed
- 4 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Shawarma Spices
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Cut the chicken (or meat) lengthwise thin slices and toss on the fire with a little oil until cooked, then add the vinegar and water.
- Let the chicken boil in the water until it dries out, then add the onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and toss it around until the chicken browns and then add the spices as per your taste and the rice.
- Toss around until all the dish is cooked together and let rest before serving.
- If you are trying this dish for the first time we recommend that you try a small amount until you get to the composition and taste that fits your family.
- You can prepare the dish and cook the rice separately or mix it with the shawarma.