- SholiZadis an Iranian popular dessert.
- It is known traditionally served with Iranian fruitssuch as apricot, peach, pomegranate, quince, raisins. As well as the famous Iranian spices such as saffron and cardamom
- 1 ½Cups Abukasrice
- ¼ Cup of sugar
- ½teaspoon saffron, soaked in half cup of rose water
- 4 tbsp. ground almonds and pistachio
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cups water
- Vegetable oil as desired
- In cooking pot, put rice with water and cook on medium heat until rice is cooked (while still moist), then add sugar and stir mixture well. Add saffron and rose water, vegetable oil. Finally move mixture to oven tray and cook over low heat for twenty minutes.
Serve it warm and garnish it with pistachio, almonds and cinnamon.