Spaghetti rice is the perfect pasta dish that doesn’t need stove top, as you can cook it easily with a rice cooker. It is also quick and easy for new cookers and can put it together at a moment's notice. Its taste is nothing less than a perfect pasta dish with rice instead of macaroni.
- This funky twist dish is ideal for children and adolescents.
- Though it’s high in carbohydrates, this dish could contain all the nutrient ingredients needed in one meal.
- 1½ Cups AbuKass Rice, cooked
- ¼ Beef, minced or Italian sausage
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¾ Cup water
- 2 tsp.spaghetti seasoning
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. yogurt (optional)
- Parmesan cheese for topping as desired
- Salt & Pepper as desired
- In a medium skillet,heat and pour meat and stir, drain off fat if needed then add Italian seasoning, onion, garlic and water.
- Pour in tomato sauce and rice, mix and simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve warm or hot, top with parmesan or mozzarella cheese.