This salad is full of nutrients and proteins and is generally considered as a complete substitute for all the other supplements, especially those who do not bear the taste of eggs alone.
Tips about the dish:
Salads is the most popular type of appetizers and recipes, so we advise you to get away from the usual flavors and to introduce new components according to your family's tendencies and this also applies to the spices used.
- 5 boiled eggs
- 5 small tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers
- 5 green onions sticks
- 2 mint green
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1 minced lettuce
- ½ bouquet of chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon sesame
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- Olive oil and white vinegar as desired
- All vegetables are grated to the desired size, preferably to small pieces.
- Mix with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Cut the eggs in the form of cubes and mix with mint and sesame seeds, salt and black pepper and mix well.