You can prepare this dish with essential ingredients that are available at all times: rice, peach or any type of fruit desired by the family or with a seasonal fruit cocktail.
The recipe features:
- This sweet is easy to prepare for sudden visits or family gatherings during the holidays or weekends.
- Peaches are a seasonal fruit and a rich in nutrients.
- You can prepare this dish several hours before serving.
- ½ cup of Abukass rice
- 6 cups milk
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 cream box
- 4 beads peach quarters clip or medium-sized cubes
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- Boil the rice in milk in a large bowl on a light fire until rice is cooked.
- Add the sugar and cream and stir until the mixture holds together and becomes a thick cream.
- Add the orange blossom water and diced peaches and stir the mixture for two minutes pour in individual cups.
- When cooled put it in the fridge.
You can decorate the pudding with small cuts of peaches or a half peach in the centre of each bowl.