Like other Asian Rice dishes it is a popular dish and a very old one very known around the world and consisting of rice, garlic and a few vegetables and is often prepared as a side dish.
- 2 cups of Abukass Rice
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- ½ bag frozen vegetables
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small spoon sugar
- Eggs for decoration
- Wash the rice and cook as usual.
- In a medium pot, stir the onion and garlic until soft, then add the vegetables and sauce and soy sauce, mix all until homogeneous and then add the rice and stir gently.
- Whisk the egg and pour in a circular motion in a hot pan and then remove with a flat spoon.
- Pour the rice in a serving plate lightly, Pour egg on the face of the dish and serve hot.
- You can decorate the rice with chopped green onions.
You can add chicken breast or beef broth for this so it becomes a full meal rich in protein, minerals and vitamins.