There’s nothing like the taste of a chicken soup on cold days or during colds and flu. There is even a best-selling book under the name: Chicken_Soup_for_the_Soul!
The Recipe features:
- Chicken Soup is found in the list of all the recipes from international cuisines.
- You can add a bit of vegetable or pasta to be converted to a full meal.
- ½ cup of Abukass rice
- ½ kilo of boneless chicken breast
- 5 cups water
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup spaghetti (with or without as desired)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Heat a little oil in a medium saucepan, then add the onion and garlic until they’re red.
- Add the chicken and toss for five minutes and then pour the water and let boil.
- Add the pasta or rice soup and let it all come together for a quarter of an hour on low heat.
Serve the soup hot with lemon slices and cubes of toasted bread.