Tuna rice is another Ideal dish for busy mothers or cookers, this full of nutrients salad keeps all family members well nurtured no matter what their health statuses are. Though some people prefer eating tuna during lunch, tuna dinner falls into the quick and easy category for athletics.
- Tuna rice dish is a healthy recipe suitable any time of the day, main or side dish.
- Its’ tuna basic ingredient is what makes it full of protein and nutrient minirals.
This easy recipe suits serving as family dinner or during huge meals
- 1½Cup AbuKass rice, cooked
- 1Can Tuna, preferably flakes
- 4tbsp. vegetable Oil
- ¼Cup flour
- 6tbsp. mayonnaise melted in ½ cup of water
- 6tbsp. mozzarella cheese
- Bread crumbs as desired
- Salt & pepper as desired
- In medium saucepan heat oil, stir in flour then add mayonnaise dressing and stir constantly to bring the mixture to a boil. Pour cheese, salt & pepper.
- Break tuna flakes into small or medium chunks. In a glass baking casserole pour half the portion of cooked rice on the bottom; add tuna mix then the remaining cooked rice on top.
- Distribute cheese over casserole top and season with bread crumbs.
- Bake in a 200° C oven for about 15 minutes.
Serve warm with green salad.