- This is the perfect dish for various regimes and diets.
- Consuming Tuna prevents fatal diseases in general; it also contains healthy Omega3 oils.
- 4 Cups Abukas rice, boiled
- 2 Tuna Pack
- 1 Tomato, chopped into small cubes
- 3 Colored peppers (red, green, yellow) chopped to cubes
- 2 Minced green onions
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tin baby corn
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Use silicon mold to have an attractive serving.
- In a deep bowl, gather all ingredients and gently stir until completely mixed.
- Pour salad into the mold and put it in refrigerator for at least one hour.
Rotate salad in serving dish gently, garnish with chopped parsley.