Being called vegetarian doesn’t mean this soup is protein free, Moreover, you can add in as much as desired ingredients to easily make a soothing soup that's wonderful for cold winter days.
- This is an easy and delicious recipe that suits vegetarians.
- This meal is a great way to use left over rice and vegetables. You can add eggs to gain extra protein.
- Add any desired vegetables of your choice.
Serves: family of 6 persons
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- ½ Cup of AbuKass Rice
- 4 Cups chicken broth
- 1 Celery, chopped
- 2 Carrots, medium and sliced
- In a saucepan, heat broth for 5 minutes then add vegetables, leave on medium heat to a boil.
- Pour in the rice, cover lid and reduce the heat to low, cook for 30 minutes or until the soup looks smoothly combined, stir once and leave aside.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.